It’s important to know that not every company has achieved ASME certification like we have here at Conrex Steel. It’s a standard we wouldn’t do business without. That’s how we roll, or rather how we press and form.
ASME stands for The American Society of Mechanical Engineers. They date back to 1880, and are now the global authority promoting the art, science, and practice of multidisciplinary engineering and allied sciences world wide. That’s a fancy way of saying that when you work with us you can depend on the quality and safety of every job we deliver, and we have the certifications to back it up.
Here’s why our ASME standards ensure you’re getting the quality you’re looking for:
5) ASME is the underpinning of our industry leading Quality Assurance Program.
4) We qualified under fully 7 key registrations and certifications including Boiler and Pressure authorizations, Technical Standards and Safety, Military and Defence production, and Temperature uniformity.
3) We continuously review our quality and safety standards, and have renewed our ASME certification through 2025.
2) We have the expertise in-house. Every one of our welders are qualified by ASME.
1) Our materials are top quality. All of the plates we stock comply with ASME code requirements.
There you have it. Make sure you look for ASME certifications on every job. It’s your assurance of safety and quality every step of the way.